Saturday, April 24, 2010

Unwanted opening of IE 7.0 with ads.?

I'm using Mozilla Firefox for web surfing but my IE 7.0 opens suddenly with an advertising page. I'm windows XP SP2 user and my firewall and anti virus is Symantec. I've already checked that pop up blocker is on in IE.



Unwanted opening of IE 7.0 with ads.?microsoft exchange





Uninstall IE7 and Reinstall Firefox.



Unwanted opening of IE 7.0 with ads.?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



you need to get a spyware program. seems to me your getting a popup with ads = spyware.



i recommend:



www.iobit.com - advanced windows care
You have some malicious code on your computer. Go get Spybot Search and Destroy, apply the updates to it. and run it. Should kill whatever you have infecting your computer.



Also get Advanced Spyware Removal tool. It gets things Spybot doesn't.
Try http://www.stopannoyingpopup.com



Prevents from any unwanted popup ads immediately and automatically.



Block 100% unsolicited popups.



Run quietly in your system tray using very little resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers